bxblue is a fintech with a mission to help people have access to the cheapest personal credit in Brazil. We were invested by big names in the national and international scene. We were accelerated by Y Combinator, an accelerator responsible for companies such as Airbnb, Dropbox, Heroku, Docker, and Twitch.
We were honored to be selected by Banco do Brasil to co-create together Brazil's first Loan API. We were on the list of 100 Startups to keep an eye on in 2019.
Since then, we have not stopped growing. Today we looking for our Pl Data Engineer, that will take our daata decision to the next level!
bxblue has been working with remote work for years and this position would be no different.
You can work from wherever you want, remotely.
You'll work closely with our development team as well as other areas of the company to improve and support our data decision making.
We're a company moved by data, with a infrastructure that handles millions of events per month. Data involves a lot of moving parts including client data, employee data and financial and banking data. Extracting intelligence whilst maintaining our data in order and available for the interested parties is your main job, whilst helping the product team to know what's working and what's not.
- SQL, Relational (Postgres/RDS) and Non Relational Databases (MongoDB)
- ETL tools and Data Pipelines
- Visualization tools (Metabase)
- Data Cleanup and Evaluation
- Flex Caju benefit - food, meal, mobility, culture, etc
- Healthcare and dental care insurance SulAmérica
- Home office voucher for help with your costs
- CNA Go: flexible English course with CNA methodology
- Free Sessions on Zenklub
- Family leave with benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Several integration rituals to be close even far away