bxblue is a fintech mission to help people have access to the cheapest personal credit in Brazil. Big names invested us in the national and international scene. We were accelerated by Y Combinator like Airbnb, Dropbox, Heroku, Docker, and Twitch.
We were honored to be selected by Banco do Brasil to co-create together Brazil's first Loan API. We were on the list of 100 Startups to keep an eye on in 2019.
Since then, we have not stopped growing. Today we are a new Growth Specialist who will explore and build new users acquisition and retention strategies.
bxblue has been working with remote work for years, and this position would be no different. You can work from wherever you want, remotely.
- Test hypothesis to build a member-get-member program from scratch;
- Integrate the innovative team in charge of finding new acquisition and retention strategies for bxblue
- You have good written and oral communication skills. Also, you like to talk to users - you are not afraid of taking the phone and have a good chat about our product to learn more;
- You feel great in hacking things to achieve results: you can build a landing page, analyze funnel data or send a test email campaign. Spreadsheets and SQL queries are your native environment. Test hypothesis using Zapier and other no-code tools is something exciting to you;
- You have a high level of self-organizing and prioritizing and know how to manage an experiment pipeline with confidence.
- Flex Caju benefit - food, meal, mobility, culture, etc
- Healthcare and dental care insurance SulAmérica
- Home office voucher for help with your costs
- CNA Go: flexible English course with CNA methodology
- Free Sessions on Zenklub
- 1 month Paternity Leave
- Flexible schedule
- Several integration rituals to be close even far away
Why join bx now
- Opportunity to build the result in a fast-growing startup, with global and local investors.
- Culture and rituals that leverage their development and encourage incredible coexistence over time, even if at a distance;
- Learn and work daily with professionals who are a reference in the market;
- Living in a culture with the strength of diversity and inclusion.