bxblue is a fintech with a mission to help people have access to the cheapest personal credit in Brazil. We were invested by big names in the national and international scene. We were accelerated by Y Combinator, an accelerator responsible for companies such as Airbnb, Brex, Dropbox, Heroku, Docker, and Twitch.
We were honored to be selected by Banco do Brasil to co-create together Brazil's first Loan API. We were on the list of 100 Startups to keep an eye on in 2019. In early 2020 we announced our last investment round.
Since then, we have not stopped growing. We are now looking for a Head of Branding and Communications who will take our marketing strategy to the next level!
bxblue has been working with remote work for years and this position would be no different. You can work from wherever you want, remotely.
- Manage key teams to our brand and communications strategy like creative, social media, communities, PR, content. We expect you will hire and manage awesome people so we can achieve our goals;
- Develop a winner brand strategy aligned with the business goals;
- Guarantee brand consistency across all company initiatives, managing bran;
- Lead our creative efforts, building creative team and playbooks from scratch;
- Conceive our Social Media strategy and guide the team on positioning social efforts as a relevant demand channel;
- Structure a content strategy focused on turning bxblue the leading online information source for our niche audience.
- Solid experience in leading marketing positions in tech companies;
- Strong knowledge in data analysis for business decision-making;
- Demonstrated strong team-building and management skills.
- Flex Caju benefit - food, meal, mobility, culture, etc
- Healthcare and dental care insurance SulAmérica
- Home office voucher for help with your costs
- CNA Go: flexible English course with CNA methodology
- Free Sessions on Zenklub
- 1 month Paternity Leave
- Flexible schedule
- Several integration rituals to be close even far away
Why join bx now
- Opportunity to build the result in a fast-growing startup, with global and local investors.
- Culture and rituals that leverage their development and encourage incredible coexistence over time, even if at a distance;
- Learn and work daily with professionals who are a reference in the market;
- Living in a culture with the strength of diversity and inclusion.