- Competitive remuneration.
- Flexible benefits.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Casual environment and dress code.
- A space for resting moments, full of snacks, fruits, and drinks.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Visual Designers work creating polished and good looking user interfaces that delight our players. We’re looking for a talented designer who presents in their portfolio a mix of elaborate interface design and high quality 2D art. You will create visual solutions for complex features (e.g. menus, buttons, icons), expressing your artistic talent without losing focus on usability.
* Work closely with product designers, product managers and game designers to craft user-friendly experiences;
* Work with the art director to establish the look of our games;
* Using wireframes as guidelines, you will create mockups and game assets (menus, pop-ups, buttons, icons) that have a very high graphic quality;
* Create UI concepts for new games;
* Create new features for our current games following the existing art direction;
* Build and maintain the game’s visual identity inside and outside our games, crafting game icons, app store pages with screenshots, feature art and more;
* Work on a broad variety of UI styles;
* Create concept art for visual effects that will be later on animated by our motion designers;
* Illustrate icons and logos;
* 5+ years of experience in graphic design, interface design or illustration;
* Excellent knowledge in transforming wireframes into polished user interface art with a detailed and appealing graphic style;
* Amazing skills in typography, composition and color;
* Good illustration skills;
* Experience working with mobile;
* Have a real passion for games and broad knowledge of the mobile game market;
* Knowledge about User Centric Design;
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe softwares;
* Used to work with style guides;
* Have strong attention to detail;
* Excellent communication and time management skills;
* A portfolio that demonstrates your talent and flexibility as an artist and designer;
* Self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment;
* Good English skills;
* Previous experience with game art production pipeline;
* Understanding of hardware limitations
* Knowledge of freemium mobile games best-practices