TOWARD EXCELLENCE

TOWARD EXCELLENCE is a unique engineering programme designed for young engineers who are seeking a rewarding career in the oil and gas industry. This training programme is held over a 15 month period in Brazil for Ghanaian and Brazilian engineers.

Throughout the programme, this select group of engineers will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, which values the training and development of each professional.

Nearly 70% of the development programme will consist of practical training, while the remaining 30% will be the theoretical.

Requirements

Recently graduated or with up to 4 years experience in 

  • Process Engineering

  • Instrument & Controls Engineering

  • Electrical Engineering

















  • Naval / Marine Engineering

  • Mechanical Engineering (Rotating)

  • Mechanical Engineering (Static)










Thank you for your interest in our training programme.


Applications:

From September 21 to October 13, 2020

Come Grow Together

;