We are looking for professional to work as a Reliability Engineer in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ).
To develop activities such as:
• Responsible to lead the development and continuous improvement of MODEC’s Reliability Philosophy aiming to ensure equipment integrity and Production capability throughout the entire assets’ lifecycle.
• Provide Operational Reliability leadership (culture and active coaching) and direction to the Company;
• Guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls, and safety/security systems;
• Actively participate of all phases of Projects –BID, Detailing Design, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance, ensuring the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations;
• Provide technical and functional reliability support across the business, responding to technical queries and developing recommendations/solutions;
• Track the production losses and abnormally high maintenance costs and develop plans to eliminate these losses through systematic approach and methodology;
• Perform systematic compilation and review of failure data to drive improvements;
• Support asset/equipment bench marking and analysis and identify clear steps to close gaps and improvements;
• Ability to provide technical support of RCA’s and investigations as required;
• Be familiar with key predictive maintenance techniques, using them to continually improve MODEC's reliability philosophy.
• Elaborate technical description for contracting services or purchasing material / facilities related to maintenance and reliability activities;
• Support the HR department in technical interviews for positions related to mechanical maintenance (maintenance technician, mechanic leader and maintenance superintendent);
• Assess the Critical systems and equipment real condition (identify Bad Actors);
• Supervise predictive maintenance tasks (lubricant oil analysis, vibration readings, electrical and mechanical thermography) in the main equipment such as transformers, gas and steam turbines, gas compressors (centrifugal, screw and reciprocating), water injection pumps, pumps in general, diesel engines, gearboxes, etc.;
• Determine the P-F interval and predictive techniques;
• Define and apply techniques to improve equipment availability and reliability.
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering with CREA
• Experience in a Reliability Engineering position preferably in the O&G Industry
• Fluent English
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.