We are looking for professional to work as Automation & Instrumentation Engineer in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ),
To develop activities such as:
· Responsible for the Maintenance Strategy for all Instrumentation, Telecommunication and Control Systems throughout the MODEC do Brasil Fleet aiming to achieve the needed reliability of the Fleet’s assets during its entire life cycle through the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a well-established, cost-effective and robust set of maintenance strategies and practices and by the implementation of a maintenance program focused on predictive/condition based maintenance approach.
· Definition and implementation of Maintenance Strategies and practices, including – but not limited to, KPIs, planning and execution workflows, to be utilized across the Fleet through adequate development of corporate procedures and close communication with Maintenance Committee and main stakeholders (Operations Staff, Offshore Teams).
· Develop and deploy job procedures and Maintenance Plans for Instrumentation, Telecommunication and Control Systems areas.
· Monitoring of the Maintenance System performance, in such a way adequate actions to eliminate gaps and promote its continuous enhancement can be deployed through the development and implementation of proper KPIs and meaningful statistics.
· Evaluation of maintenance KPI gaps between the targeted plan and the actual one are filled up by providing technical review/recommendation and required resource if needed.
· Implementation of corporative Lessons Learned on maintenance plans to prevent recurrence of failure events which may lead to major impacts, such as: personal injuries, environment incidents, emergency events, high maintenance costs, equipment unavailability and major damages.
· Contribute to vessel’s life cycle cost reduction by improving FPSO performance through the review of possible saving areas in maintenance strategy (RBI/RBM/CBM/TBM) and through the utilization of new technologies.
· Contribute to pre-ops team by providing technical support on vessel’s equipment criticality assessment and maintenance plans development.
· Contribute to bid/EPCI by providing technical review, support on RAM studies, O&M cost review through bidding team and pre-ops team.
· Audit of vessels maintenance program to check their adherence to the corporate Maintenance Philosophy
· Brazilian / Permanent Residence;
· Bachelor Degree: Bachelor, Electrical, Electronic or Automation Engineer;
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Maintenance (with at least 2 years working with maintenance management systems) in areas like: O&G, Petrochemical, Chemical and Steel Mill Industry.
· Microsoft Office - Intermediate level (advanced level will be a plus)
· English (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent);
· Key Behaviors: Strong commitment, analytical, pragmatic, flexibility, result oriented, problem solving and ethical.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.