We are looking for professional to work as Integrity Engineer in our office based in Santos/SP.
To develop activities such as:
- Responsible for the organization of activities related to NR 13 / SPIE together with the Equipment Inspectors from the FPSO units, including files and documentation, such as official books, calibration certificates, internal and external inspections, inspection reports, hydro-test and carrying out audit in the manufacturers.
- Responsible for the evaluation of training, and their implementations for Equipment Inspectors, Operators and Technicians. He must also carry out inspections.
- Maintain the equipment master list updated.
- Define and inform the involved operation managers the time, type, periodic and equipment list that shall be inspected in conformity with the inspection program, as well as NDT exam, tests, measurements, replacements, repairs or modifications to be carried out, shall be informed with its duration and dates. All this information shall be in the shutdown plan;
- Make or witness or ensure the tests, measurements, tests and examinations necessary to evaluate the physical condition of the equipment will be based on written procedures.
- Perform or witness, or ensure the verification of the safety valves performance, based on written procedures, in order to ensure safe condition for operation of equipment.
- Barachel of Mechanic or Naval Engineering
- Experience with NR-13 Activities
- Fluent English
- O&G experience
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.