We are looking for professional to work as Maintenance Engineer Specialist – Mechanics in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ):
To develop activities such as:
· Definition and implementation of Maintenance Strategies and practices, including – but not limited to, KPIs, planning and execution workflows, to be utilized across the Fleet through adequate development of corporate procedures and close communication with Maintenance Committee and main stakeholders (Operations Staff, Offshore Teams). Develop and deploy job procedures and Maintenance Plans for all FPSO areas.
· Establishment of an accurate monitoring of the Maintenance System performance, in such a way adequate actions to eliminate gaps and promote its continuous enhancement can be deployed through the development and implementation of proper KPIs and meaningful statistics.
· Implementation of corporative Lessons Learned on maintenance plans to prevent recurrence of failure events which may lead to major impacts, such as: personal injuries, environment incidents, emergency events, high maintenance costs, equipment unavailability and major damages.
· Evaluation of maintenance KPI gaps between the targeted plan and the actual one are filled up by providing technical review/recommendation and required resource if needed.
· Contribute to vessel’s life cycle cost reduction by improving FPSO performance through the review of possible saving areas in maintenance strategy (RBI/RCM/CBM/TBM) and through the utilization of new technologies.
· Technical support to define the vessel’s equipment criticality based on the risks related to People, Environment and Asset/Production.
· Development and continuous improvement of material management (equipment spares parts) to enhance the equipment availability and cost reduction.
· Audit on all units to ensure that maintenance standards, strategies and procedures are being properly followed.
· Provide support to Offshore Crew solving problems, breakdowns or major correctives/overhauls.
· Contribute to bid/EPCI by providing technical review, support on RAM studies, O&M cost review through bidding team and pre-ops team.
· Support HR on hiring process.
· Brazilian / Permanent Residence;
· Bachelor Degree: Mechanical Engineer;
· Minimum 10 years of experience in Maintenance (with at least 2 years working with maintenance management systems) in areas like: O&G, Petrochemical, Chemical and Steel Mill Industry.
· Microsoft Office - Intermediate level (advanced level will be a plus)
· English (Fluent), Portuguese (Fluent);
· Key Behaviors: Strong commitment, analytical, pragmatic, flexibility, result oriented, problem solving and ethical.
· Will be considered a plus: Offshore experience with FPSO and FSO Topside / Engine Room / Marine equipment. Deep knowledge on vibration measurement /diagnostics for rotating equipment (especially turbo machinery) with strong skills for identifying failure modes and repair recommendations based on these data. End user knowledge on GE SYSTEM 1 Tool.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.