We are looking for professional to work as am Operations Engineer in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ).
To develop activities such as:
• Oversees modification of computerized process control systems and the facilities change notice procedure; manages
• Minor capital projects and recommends teams of trades and operators needed.
• Reviews and comments upon engineering project work plans prepared by outside consultants for conformance to Modec and Client standards and specifications; prepares a variety of Technical facilities engineering reports and analyses for presentation to management.
• Recommends work equipment, procedures and performance criteria for ongoing planned activities; helps define training needs for Operations personnel, such as trade skills enhancement, related to procedures.
• Inspect equipment and facilities or observe maintenance activities; assists with the development and implementation of annual shutdowns for facilities maintenance purposes
• Prepares the annual budget request for the work unit; estimates staffing and capital equipment needs based upon recent trends and planned activities; monitors expenditures after budget adoption; approves requisitions for purchase of materials or supplies.
• Participates in the interviewing and hiring of new staff upon reviewing technical skills.
• Establish Operational KPI’s
• Prepare Daily Production Plant assessment and production control
• Responsible for Daily Report preparation
• Monitor the unit operation, production performance, cost effectiveness and safety records
• Technical link with client, vendors, suppliers and vendors
• Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering with CREA
• Experience in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas area mainly with Process Engineering.
• Fluent English
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.