We are looking for professional to work as an Electrical Engineer (Engineering Department) in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ).
To develop activities such as:
• Responsible for develop activities, within the expertise area, (Electrical), that will evaluate and identify improvement in operations conditions as studies and suggestion to introduce new technologies and implement lessons learned to improve the performance and availability of the fleet and ensure that projects meet specifications, standards and Brazilian regulation.
• Principais Responsabilidades / Core Responsibilities
• Generate modifications and improvements proposals for MODEC's FSO's and FPSO's related to Electrical Systems, by performing Inspection on-board or receiving feedback from offshore team. Consider new technology to be applied if applicable.
• Verify any failure in the performance of electrical equipment/system, preparing engineering analysis and implement a root cause analysis study.
• Support Operations in case of unexpected electrical trips and blackouts, performing the Analysis on Electrical protection system.
• Act as Technical Authority supporting Operation Team analyzing MOCs, Technical Queries, etc…
• Create the Design philosophy & Functional Specifications developing, maintaining and update the documents.
• Implement the Lessons Learned Database, ensuring inclusion in the system of all the forms developed.
• Design new equipment preparing all the documentation necessary for the procurement (ET, FD,…) considering Modec technical philosophy.
• Avoid non-conformity on NR 10 audits supporting legally the qualified and authorized professional giving technical support.
• Provide update documentation developing the proper “as built” for all modifications related to Electrical system in order to reflect the modification during 12 months.
• Design technically the changes due MOCs to guarantee that the modification and implementation will attend MODEC/International standards and Classified Society, implementing all information in KANEPI System.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with CREA.
• Experience in onshore/offshore Oil & Gas area.
• Fluent English.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.