We are looking for professional to work as a Maintenance Engineer in our office based in (Botafogo – RJ).
To develop activities such as:
• Develop/Enhance Maintenance Strategy and plan for Mechanic/Rotating Equipment discipline, cross referencing Maintenance Strategy Goals/Strategies, past occurrences, predictive analysis in order to improve equipment availability and reduce operational costs.
• Develop/implement spare parts policy for all rotating equipment.
• Deep knowledge on vibration measurement /diagnostics for rotating equipment (specially turbo machinery) with strong skills for identifying failure modes and repair recommendations based on these data.
• Make sure Maintenance Plans and Strategies are followed accordingly.
• Provide support to Offshore Crew solving problems, breakdowns or major correctives/overhauls.
• Review/Assist Buyers regarding to quotations, technical specifications and possible suppliers.
• Participate weekly in video/phone conferences to the Maintenance SuperIntendants to understand difficulties and assist new issues which appears in day to day basis.
• Audit on all units to ensure that standards and procedures are being followed.
• Participate in the performance evaluation of the Mechanical Lead and Technicians .
• Ensure that all maintenance personnel:
• Are familiar with MODEC HSEQ policies;
• Understand their emergency response duties and that Modec Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Policy is clearly understood as well as the HSEQ MS Roles and Responsibilities.
• Experience with Rotating Equipment Maintenance; analyzing/monitoring/improving big machines performance; and experience with vibration monitoring diagnosis.
• Full Working proficiency in English.
• Bachelor, Mechanic Engineer.
• Desirable Post Graduation Mechanic (Turbo Machinery performance) or equivalent.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD.
- If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!!
- As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.