We are looking for professional to work as Radio Operator for an Offshore opportunity.
To develop activities such as:
- Internal and external communication in accordance with instructions and needs of the OIM. Control of the Helicopter POB. Transmission and receipt of documentation.
- Update OIM on flight delays or cancellation.
- Traffic control radio communications in VHF and SSB sent and answered in the vicinity of the terminal.
- Administer discipline to be followed in the area for helicopters and vessels traveling in the region.
- Act as Administrative Assistant (Secretary) and the OIM team's ground.
- Prepare timesheet and overtime for all Brazilian crew.
- Attendance of emergency communication in case of distress as: MAYDAY, PANPAN and SECURITE.
- Organize all the crew safe and documents relating to the flag to record in Seaman's book collaborator.
- Must be familiar with the policies of Health, Safety and Environment of MODEC and understand the functions designated to respond to emergencies.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly GMDSS test (VHF, MF/HF, INMARSAT equipment, EPIRB, SART, portable two way VHF and other radio equipment)
- Administer discipline to be followed in the area for helicopters and boats traveling in the region.
- Attend meetings of safety, where necessary, and participate in investigation of accidents and incidents.
- Ensure that the Waste Management Policy of the FPSO is followed.
- Update the system OPMS or active system, look-ahead route system and crew.
- High School Degree
- CNS 014
- Advanced English.
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD. - If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!! - As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.