Modec is looking for a Production Superintendent for one new unit that is under construction and will operate in Brazil.
Responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective management of safety, personnel competency, financial, logistic and operational aspects of production activities in order to contribute for the achievement of objectives and goals through the performance management system.
- Contribute with the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management through the consolidation and monitoring of the KPIs/results and planning/execution of the results monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
- Promote safety and application of MdB management system through the dissemination of safety culture and compliance with current procedures and policies.
- Manage the Permit-to-work system and office to ensure its continuous work during unit’s operation.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of offshore activities and operations along with other departments, onshore support and clients in order to guarantee the optimization of results and use of resources.
- Ensure that the production systems of the platform are operated according to the project and its operating philosophy through personnel training, monitoring and control of processes.
- Ensure that technical queries are properly identified, recorded and always directed to engineering for review / study.
- contribute to the development of engineering reviews / studies regarding installed production systems through participation in technical meetings with engineering and suppliers, planning and execution of operational tests in the platform.
- Contribute to the management of changes through the revision and approval of the proposals originated regarding the production systems of the platform.
- Participate in audits and inspections in the platform in order to contribute through the demonstration of the items required by auditors / inspectors and also in the resolution of any nonconformities found.
- Leading and / or participating in incident / accident investigations by collecting facts, evidence, generating reports and determining preventive and corrective actions.
- Keep OIM informed of production and safety / emergency systems by providing accurate and relevant information immediately.
- Assume responsibilities as designated by the MdB in the emergency response plan.
- Assume OIM responsibilities whenever designated by the operations manager, and / or the OIM is incapacitated, by complying with all training, procedures and responsibilities relevant to the function.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High School Degree
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering – expected CREA/CONFEA Register - expected;
- Experience and knowledge of hydrocarbon processing and utility systems;
- Experience on Permit-to-work supervision, isolations system and risk assessments;
- Portuguese (Fluent), English (Fluent);
- Hiring for Feb/2020;
- Mobility to pre-operations phase in Singapore (until Apr/21) then for China (until Jan/22).
Being part of Modec means being the PROTAGONIST of a CHALLENGING career and being in touch with the latest deep-water production systems, knowing that your career begins in BRAZIL, but your talent can take you anywhere in the WORLD. - If you want to be one of the greatest in the market, this is your opportunity!! - As a MULTICULTURAL company that respects DIVERSITY, we encourage PWD application in our process.