- Support Regional Business and Project Regional Manager on the implementation of the Strategic Management with the analysis of the internal and external strengths and weaknesses and definition of the strategic goals.
- Support on the implementation of Performance Management thru the definition and cascading of the strategic goals for each Support Department and Operational Unit.
- Support on the execution of the Strategic and Performance Management thru the consolidation and monitoring of the KPIs/results and planning/execution of the results monitoring meetings (Strategic, Support Departments and Operational Units).
- Assist to implement the methodology and tools for Corporate Project Management Planning and Monitoring. Also responsible to support departments with the guidance for the activities related to Project Management and follow up of the Strategic Projects including Cost, Quality, Scope, Time, Communications, Risk, HR, Stakeholders, Acquisition and Integration Management.
- Follow up and improve the Process Management thru the mapping, optimization and periodic revision of the Management System documents, such as: policies, manuals, procedures and work instructions, as well as the definition and monitoring of the process indicators and results and act on deviations. Embarking could be needed to support on following-up the department activities offshore.
- Possess Masters/MBA or Post Graduate in Business Management, Project Management, Administration, Finance and/or Process Management preferred. Candidate with Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Administration, Economics, Accounting and/or IT will also be considered.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Business, Quality and/or Process Management from oil & gas and/or related industry.
- Candidate with prior experience in Project Management has added advantage.
- Possess good leadership, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills. Must be customer focus, adaptable to change, result-oriented and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in English language a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially in Excel & Powerpoint, hands-on experience working using Microsoft Visio & Project is advantageous. Working knowledge and experience with using VBA is also added advantage.