MODEC is a general contractor specializing in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of floating production systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels, Tension Leg Platforms (TLPs), Production Semi-Submersibles, Mobile Offshore Production Units (MOPUs) and other new technologies which will meet the challenges of various types of gas production floaters. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Marketing Representative position in our Houston office.
The Sales & Marketing Representative position is a sales/ business development role responsible for MODEC renewables business. The Sales & Marketing Representative will report and work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing in developing and implementing renewable market analysis, account & capture plans and proactively working with and supporting renewables business. Will also be responsible for developing and implementing market share gain strategies, driving stronger, long lasting customer relationships, and owning specific account/capture plans for selected opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops regular renewables market briefing report / presentation to senior management updating ongoing market activity and opportunities
· Manages, renewables sales activities and its schedule in cooperation from the relevant internal organizations. Monitors progress including management approvals
· Provides accurate and timely forecasts, sale forecast maintenance, objective updates to account specific annual targets
· Provides PM leadership in coordinating alignment between different regional centers. Takes corrective actions to resolves issues before they become problems
· Proofreads and edits technical and non-technical (contractual/ commercial) documents for accuracy and consistency with MODEC standards
· Conducts appropriate internal/external research and responds to internal/external requests for information related to renewables business
· Positions MODEC as a trusted partner and work seamlessly with the internal stakeholders to identify key opportunities that drive value for MODEC and clients
· Engages assigned account’s key senior level leadership through face-to-face visits and presentations
· Prepares, presents, and implements marketing and advertising strategies that expand MODEC brand in the renewables business
· Prepares monthly reports and internal memos to communicate and outline opportunities
· Reads, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations to provide strategic insight to MODEC management
· Closely works with and supports Account Manager on MODEC existing accounts with renewables business opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with sales and marketing, experience. MBA degree is a plus
· Must be able to travel
· 5-10 years of recent experience with a broad technical knowledge and industry experience
· Strong research and market analysis skills to facilitate development of optimal communications pieces preferred
· Solid understanding on bidding activities, the process and schedule monitoring of the renewables market
· Knowledgeable on contractual, commercial, and high-level technical key issues related to renewables business
· Must be able to modify communication and presentation style in order to relate to a variety of people and personalities. Must be organized, able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, and work under tight deadlines
MODEC International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.