We are looking for a full stack developer to join our team as part of the Application department at the Neoway Legal business unit in Brasilia/Brazil.
Neoway is the largest company in Big Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and business technology in Latin America. It is headquartered in Florianópolis/Brazil and has operations in Latin America, USA, and Europe. It holds the most consistent dataset of all companies in Brazil, covering a broad scope of online and offline data, and is expanding it to many other countries worldwide. With this huge base of information in its platform, it helps its customers to transform data into information, analyze it, turn it into usable knowledge, and add creativity and imagination to generate insights that drive their business.
The Neoway Legal Business Unit
The Neoway Legal business unit in Brasilia is responsible for the newest innovation product the company is developing and delivering to the legal tech market. A team of talented researchers and engineers makes use of the most advanced AI methods and techniques to develop advanced solutions for the demanding needs of large customers in this rapidly expanding market.
The Application Department
The Application Department teams are responsible to build, evolve and sustain the products that are part of our Big Data Analytics platform. The Application teams keep our professionals connected to the innovation, improving the search for better development methodologies and new technologies to attend the strategic and business objectives of Neoway. Supported by agile methodologies we focus in the development cycle to offer the best experience to our clients.
As a part of our team in Neoway Legal business unit, your mission is to evolve and sustain the products that are part of our Neoway Legal Portfolio, you will also interact with Florianópolis squads of the Application team. During the interactions you will be responsible for integrating the Neoway Legal Portfolio with our Big Data Analytics platform bringing value to the business. As a Full Stack Developer, is expected that you will sustain, evolve and build the RESTful API’s layer, business rules, routers, security, audit, rows, logs and persistence, always aiming the harmonious teamwork, the code quality and the architecture in general. Also you will work close to your colleagues of the Data Science and Machine Learning teams and help them to figure out user experience, better visualization and integrations with the processed data and intelligence results.
Expected experience and knowledge:
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Browser developer tools and Cross-Browser Development
- Advanced knowledge in RESTFul API’s
- Version control with Git
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment
- Unity tests
- Advanced knowledge in JSON
- Shell Script and Containers (Docker)
- NoSQL (at least MongoDB) and SQL (at least PostgreSQL) databases
- Monitor and support applications availability in the Cloud
- Agile methodologies: Scrum / Kanban
- Knowledge in Linux
- Fast learning
- Embrace uncertainties and changes
- Focuses in the business value to the user
- Search for simplicity and quality
Desirable but not required:
- Exposure to Machine Learning tools (Python, Scikit-learn, Tensorflow)
- DevOps practices (Building and Automation Tools)
- Basic knowledge and/or experience in Elasticsearch
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
Language: Working proficiency of Portuguese and English are required.
Besides having the opportunity to work in a leading Big Data Analytics company, you also get
- Competitive salary package.
- Health and life insurance.
- Meal or grocery allowance.
- Public transportation allowance.