- In Contagem ( R&D and Sales)
You are performance driven, pragmatic and open minded, customer focused, “hands-on”, not afraid of taking decisions & a team player. You want to be a future leader and/or expert in the world’s leading refractory company… and of course, you want to be a part of the world’s hottest trainee program!
In addition, you have:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Engineering (e.g. Mining, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy, Material Science, Ceramics, etc.)
- 1-2 years working (internship) experience of advantage
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Willingness to work abroad for one 6-months rotation within program
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any global region in future
About our trainee program
During this extensive program, you will gain a comprehensive insight into the exciting world of refractories. In a dynamic global environment, your focus will be either in Finance, Sales or Research & Development. You will gain valuable experience from the first day by participating in strategic projects in the company's growth, as well as perform daily functional assignments. At the end of your trainee program, you could be placed anywhere on our global map. The goal of the trainee program is to hire high potentials to cover future expert and leadership positions.
- You apply for one functional area – either Finance, Sales or R&D
- You participate in an 18 to 24-months trainee program in this respective area, including one cross-functional and one international assignment
- You will meet other trainees 3 times in different international RHI Magnesita locations to connect and attend skills-building trainings
- Your training assignments will be project-based and measurable
- You will gain insights into product lines, sales strategies and customer relationship management that affect each stage of our business
How to you compete for this HOT opportunity?
- Upload your resume and indicate the function(s) you are applying for: Finance/Sales/R&D
- Answering the following questions:
1- If you were going to start your own business, what would it be and why?
2- In RHI Magnesita we encourage our people to learn and coach every day. Please describe a specific achievement of which you are particularly proud and how this contributed to your personal development.
We are very much looking forward to your application! Once you have completed step 1 in our 4-step application process, we will get in touch with you by the end of February 2020.
For further information on the trainee program, visit our trainee page at https://www.rhimagnesita.com/refractory-factory/