Our team is focused on increasing shareholder value through effective communication of StoneCo’s strategy, financial results and operations to the financial community including shareholders and research analysts. Additionally, we also drive better understanding of StoneCo’s positioning and emerging trends for our management team by analyzing financial research/information about StoneCo, its peers and the industry.
Successful candidates for this position have an entrepreneurial profile and strong analytical skills, who can be a key contributor in a constantly changing environment.
The primary responsibilities of the Investor Relations Analyst are:
- Support the quarterly earnings results process, schedule, and the content of earnings releases
- Support the ongoing communications activities of the Company with shareholders and sell-side research analysts
- Develop knowledge of StoneCo business and products to assist in education about the Company
- Competitive and strategic analysis on StoneCo, its peers, and the industry as well as buy/sell-side trends to help keep management aware of the markets and investor views on StoneCo
- Collaborate with Finance, Communication and Legal teams in crafting the Company’s messaging for the financial community
- Proven work experience
- Strong finance, analytical/math and modelling skills
- Communication skills to collaborate with internal teams
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent English
Stone is a leading provider of financial technology solutions that empower merchants and integrated partners to conduct electronic commerce seamlessly across in-store, online, and mobile channels. Stone has developed a deep client-centric culture that seeks to delight our clients rather than to simply provide them with a solution or service. Stone serves clients of all sizes and types that transact online, offline or have an omni-channel sales approach. Stone also serves many integrated partners, which use or embed Stone’s solutions into their own offerings to enable their customers to conduct commerce more conveniently.
Etapas do Processo Seletivo:
- Testes Online;
- Entrevista RH;
- Entrevista Líder;
- Treinamento específico.
Como vemos nossos clientes:
Quer saber mais sobre a gente? Acesse: Blog Stone