We at Movidesk work every day to make the world more customer centric. We are re-imagining how companies deal with their clients by building a platform that unifies client interactions, giving companies the best tools, automation, insights, and forecasts to have successful interactions with their clients.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer to join us in our ambition to create the best customer experience platform in the world, as part of our product team in Blumenau-SC. You will work at the Product Intelligence Squad, which sits at the core of Movidesk business, at the product that connects our channels with our applications, giving them a layer of intelligence that enhances their ability to deliver value. This core product will act as a link between client interactions and our Helpdesk and Customer Success tools, working heavily with data analysis and artificial intelligence, aiming to automate work, give operators actionable insights, better queue management, client forecasts, etc.
You will collaborate with cross-functional peers to find new ways to deliver great user experiences and achieve business results. As the voice of design within your team, you will first and foremost focus on beautiful and effective product experiences but have the pragmatism and business awareness to help negotiate tradeoffs that result in great outcomes. Designing at Movidesk requires an aptitude for validating ideas through research and data, often starting with purposefully bite-sized designs that are aimed at expediting our learning and helping us validate our hypotheses as fast as possible. You’ll approach things systemically and are skilled at moving quickly while maintaining a high bar for the user experience.
What you`ll do:
- Design Movidesk’s core product experience across web, and mobile platforms
- Define acceptance criterias for development team in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers, considering usability, compatibility, and accessibility.
- Deliver the full-range of design, from strategy through to pixel level detail. Some days you will be rapidly sketching ideas and launching experiments, others you will be crafting a vision to set a project up for long-term success.
- Continually analyze, and iterate — leveraging quantitative and qualitative data — to create clear and highly effective designs
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with other teams to design and deliver everything needed for a product launch - landing pages, emails etc
- Work with other designers to define and refine our design language and style guide
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and ensure we remain customer-centric in our product design.
- Participate and shape the design team’s culture by helping define best practices and standardizing processes
What you`ll need:
- 3+ years working directly with product design in an agile development environment.
- Analytical mindset, able to work with data analysis and research.
- Ability to evolve product experience based on research, data and industry trends
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well.
- You know your tech and are comfortable having discussions with the engineers about technical constraints and possibilities.
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, Marketing and Engineering.
- Demonstrates strong systems thinking ability. Go beyond single screens to entire workflows with multiple touch points while maintaining the principles and direction of the entire platform.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to explain why you’re doing something, and advocate about it with humility to recognize when you don’t know or when you didn’t considered something.
- Eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Being a visual person with high perception of needs derived from visual aesthetics.
- Hard-worker and willing to do whatever it takes to get things done.
- The inclination to get your hands dirty, from building presentations to help communicate your ideas to table yourself hundreds user answers to further analyse data.
- Thrives in a startup environment: loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- You have know-how in a wide digital product design toolset, combining techniques for product discovery, fast prototyping, user validation, and iterations as well as frameworks like Design Thinking, Jobs to be Done, Agile etc.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, such as product management, engineering, UI, UX, data science, research, consulting, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
- Fluent in English
- Solid understanding of design patterns, iconography, typography and other graphic design principles
- Proficient in multiple design-related tools like sketch, photoshop, adobe XD, figma, zeplin.io, etc.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience as a founder or part of a founding team.
- Experience with Customer Experience Market and Saas.
- Knowledge about front-end languages and implementation tools.
- BA/BS Design related degree or specialization.
- Strong UX/UI/visual portfolio: e.g. showcasing thoughtfully designed, painstakingly crafted experiences with depth and clarity, inclusive of insights gained from testing and shipping
Language and location
We are a Portuguese speaking company. This is written in English because 1) We welcome foreign candidates, and 2) If you are Brazilian you need to understand English fluently in order to learn effectively about design and product from the rest of the world.
Our office is in Blumenau – SC. Land of Brazilian Oktoberfest.
Movidesk provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.